Thread: Prospect Info: Patrick Wiercioch
View Single Post
Old
06-28-2012, 08:35 AM
sens83

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holmes View Post
I guess I am in the minority here because I actually think Wiercioch is a pretty good prospect.

Passed on the depth chart by who exactly?

Gilroy?

I usually think Bonktastic is pretty much on the money, but I really don't see where you are coming from on this one.
You obviously haven't watched very many B-Sens games then. If you had, you'd notice exactly what Bonktastic was saying. Wiercioch is a good prospect though, he just isn't as developed as some people think he is. He needs another solid year in the AHL, maybe two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bileur View Post
Borowiecki
This. Boro is far beyond Wiercioch in terms of development. The difference here is the kind of game each of these players play. Boro plays a physical shut down d game which he has mastered fairly well in the AHL. Wiercioch is more of a puck mover, offensive guy. Wiercioch has not be able to make the decisions he needs to make when he's got the biscuit. He's mental aspect of learning the make the right play isn't there. OR he was handicapped by the system KK was running. One can argue that taking Boro's career path is much easier than taking Wiercioch's path. It will take longer for Patty to develop simply by looking at the level of difficulty.

sens83 is offline   Reply With Quote