View Single Post
Old
06-28-2012, 08:39 AM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Machine View Post
Dang Jiggy I didn't think you could get out of that "Show me where I said the Pen's D was top 3" thing. I have to give you props for trying to dance around that. You asked for him to show you and he did. Just say okay I said did say that but....
I don't have to dance around the truth...

Quote:
Much like how you now claim you were always against the Martin pick-up while hailing our D as top-3 in the league when Shero made the deal
This infers I was "always" agt the signing, which I never was, while also implying I felt the Pens had a top 3 blueline without Martin (hence the reason I didn't want him signed). I was agt Martin, because I liked Michalek more, Martin's knee worried me and finally I felt they needed the balance Whitney would bring. But I didn't flp out and saw the logic behind the moves after awhile.

Which further proves my point about seeing the big picture.

I wanted Michalek and Whitney, but was able to see the other side of the coin when reading Cole and others views about the rarity of getting two top four blueliners without giving up any assets. Just like I wanted Aberg or Frk, but completely understand what Shero is doing.

Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote