View Single Post
Old
06-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Uber Coca

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trudatman View Post
wow. I can't believe the sentiments in this thread. as a Bruins follower, I have hated him over the past few years, but I have always said I'd want him on my team. has he fallen off? he was a beast two seasons ago. is he hurt? he is everywhere and he frustrates opponents. he tries. he chases. he hits. he scores (sometimes). his efforts sway momentum in his team's favor. unless there is something I am missing, he doesn't deserve this animosity and apathy. granted, I don't watch a lot of MTL games, but he is dynamic and a plus player (I do see that he wasn't this past season, but MTL was terrible, overall, so I don't put that on him). anybody else see him like I do? I hope he comes to the Bruins.

MAR/BER/SEG
LUC/KRE/HOR
DAR/KEL/PEV
PAI/CAM/THO
CHA/BOY
SEI/HAM
FER/MCQ
RAS(KHU)

wins.
I wrote on the Montreal board that a stacked team, like Boston, should sign him to a cheap contract. He's useful as a 12th player since he can play on the PK, eat minutes without trouble and score some goals. The mismanagement due to the poor depth and injuries of the Canadiens has nothing to do with Darche. On the other hand, it tells a lot about the brutal Canadiens teams from the last few years.

Of course, you'll read a lot of unjustified stuff on this player.

Uber Coca is online now   Reply With Quote