View Single Post
Old
06-28-2012, 01:54 PM
ClemQ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometothebigshow2 View Post
Yes, if they find a top PPQB, and another top6 forward.... I personally would consider putting them ahead of Halifax. This year in the Maritimes Division, you have 3 teams who could possibly win it depending on what they do on the trade front. Moncton obviously needs a PPQB and another top6 forward, Halifax could use another top6 forward and possibly an upgrade on their defence, and Bathurst could use a goalie, and a #1 dman. Right now though I would rank them:
1. Halifax
2. Moncton
3. Bathurst

i agree. IMO, halifax's depth is way better than Moncton's. And, again, IMO only, halifax has more assets to trade with during the trade period. Moncton has some depth on defense, but, no great young dman that could be traded for a proven scorer or playmaker. Moncton's 3rd and 4th line are also of limited experience. Halifax will end up having Brent Andrews on their 3rd line. That's quite a jump IMO from moncton's current 3rd line.

Flynn will find a way to make deals if they are competitive, and you know that he will get everything possible out of his players.

and IMO, they are way better at this point than bathurst.

ClemQ is offline   Reply With Quote