View Single Post
Old
11-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Habber

vCash: 500
Well I just wasted two and a half hours of my life watching that piece of crap. What a painful game. Neither team had any jump and play was sloppy all night on both sides. Theo and Luongo were the only guys worth watching tonight.

Rivet was taking a lot of heat from the fans in OT and I'll bet he gets a lot around here but I don't think it's justified. It was a bullsh*t call, especially with two minutes left in the game. All Rivet did was give him a push, in the chest no less, and he fell down. That's good defence, not holding. I think the fans should have been boonig the ref, not Rivet.

Theo looks like he has raised his game another notch. Man he was sharp tonight. He made it look easy. He was moving very quick and was amazing at anticipating shots. Luongo was also very strong. Although we must have missed the net a dozen times tonight. Breezy and Souray were especially bad at hitting the net from the point.

Komi looked good in the limited icetime he got, especially considering he was playing on his off side, I hope he's here to stay.