View Single Post
Old
06-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Colt45Blast
Torres FTW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
I think I want to know what's going on, and then I think about Wheeler, Turris, and now this kid that bailed on the Ducks. Why care anymore? Will Gormley be the next?
What happened to you man? You had alot of great posts in that past that lived up to your username and now not even as much effort goes into it. Granted, I understand this cluster**** has been very depressing on all of us but even this kind of stuff being said is far more negative than what I even have to say.

Right now, I don't see any reason why Gormley would want out. There is no loophole in his favor, Turris was made as an example for anyone else in the system that dares to try and pull the kind of stunt he did last off season and onto some of the regular season. At least with Gormley, he wasn't drafted in the Moyes, Ellman, Gretzky era unlike, Mueller, Turris, and Wheeler. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he is more appericated to be picked by us seeing he was supposed to be the 5th overall pick in the draft and wasn't until the 13th pick by GMDM and company.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote