View Single Post
Old
06-29-2012, 12:13 AM
jaster
I pay off the mods.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavel13 View Post
In my first response, I explained that, contrary to what you implied, people aren't saying that Kindl has been treated unfairly with regard to ice time or that he is deserving of anything more than he's been given. So why are you repeating this vague "woe is Kindl" comment?
I just gave you two examples of people saying he has been treated unfairly, and you're still stating the bold and asking me that?

Quote:
And anyway, two people is "a pretty strong woe is Kindl vibe"?
On top of all the people saying he could be better, if he just got the chance. That may be more passive than the other comments, but that vibe holds an inherent implication, imo. Regardless, it's not just this thread, people have been wringing their hands over this Kindl issue for a long time. This idea that he's being held back unfairly.

Quote:
The second person you quoted said he should probably be traded because he likely won't reach his potential here. The part you left out of that quote was: "He's not going to pan out in Detroit". Sure sounds like woe is Kindl to me.
It doesn't matter that that was left out. The poster said he has been treated unfairly. What he thinks could happen with Kindl in other organizations is irrelevant.

jaster is offline   Reply With Quote