View Single Post
Old
06-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Kebekoi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habruti! View Post
My plan is simple, bring two new guys to help our existing corp to achieve best results. We need to maximize the potential of our existing players.

First move:
Get a stay at home Dmen: I think out of all names I have seen the one that would make the most sense is Sheldon Brookbank. He is a right handed shot and would complement Kaberle very well until the deadline where perhaps we could get rid of him and bring Beaulieu in the lineup.

Second Move (the toughest one): Find a Left winger for Plekanec. I like Bourque and would like him to find his game and think he would be more of value beside Eller and Gionta. There isn't much on the UFA market with regards to LW. The ones that come to mind is Dustin Penner, Parise would be nice but I would not count on it, Latendresse could be an option, Parenteau as the french media are pushing is also an option but I do not know if he ever lined up on the left side. So assuming he can lineup there I will assume he is the required option.

Third move ... We now have Nokeleinen and White on the fourth line. I would re-sign Staubitz and add Brad Winchester to this group. When playing against team like Boston you dress up both Winchester and Staubitz.

My Lineup:
Pacioretty, Desharnais, Cole
Parenteau, Plekanec, Leblanc
Bourque, Eller, Gionta
Winchester, Nokeleinen, White

Gorges - Subban
Markov - Emelin
Kaberle - Brookbank
Where's Gomez?