View Single Post
Old
06-29-2012, 10:43 AM
LaGu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian2 View Post
Meh. Like anything in life, you know yourself better than how others percieve you. If he feels he's not ready, he'll go with his original plan and stay in Sweden. Hockey players nowadays have a much better grasp on their own situation and where they need to improve.....unless you're talking about Omark. That's another story.
I agree with this but I would also add that if he's having a bit of second thoughts about this hole situation, let him stay for the preseason and maybe even a couple of games in the regular season (given that he earns that opportunity). I don't really buy into the talk that his club wouldn't take him back unless he goes through the pre-season training/games with them. He would not be the first, second or tenth player to start out a season in the NHL and then move back. OK there's obviously a slight downside but that is compensated by the potential upside in him getting more of a feel for this club, the pace and his future team mates. And you never know, might just be that he'll fit right in and stick around for the season even though that may be a bit far fetched.

edit: Even though I think it is highly unlikely that his team will miss the playoffs, it could also be possible to get Klefbom over here for the last 15-16 games (SEL regular season ends on March 5).

Last edited by LaGu: 06-29-2012 at 10:48 AM.