View Single Post
Old
06-29-2012, 01:03 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasTransfer View Post
First off, I want to say I'm looking to conversing with you all in the coming season of Predators Hockey. You've got a stout team and many years of success(maybe even a Cup!) ahead of you.

I'm moving to the Nashville(Antioch, to be exact) area come September and over the next two months I'll be doing my homework on where to go, park, eat, drink, and talk hockey.

While it'll be hard to leave the American Airlines Center behind, I look forward to taking in as many games as possible at Bridgestone Arena, hopefully against my beloved Stars or the Wings(long story, I'll save it for another day).

So with that, I just want to say a nice Howdy to you all and I look forward to talking puck with you all.
The Preds have open practices at Centenial Sportsplex. You'll find plenty of fans there. Look on the team page as the season approaches for dates and times.

If they can find a player willing to host, they've done a radio show from one of the local brewpubs for the past several years .... of course, that player has left the team after the past few seasons.

There are more restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity of the Bridge than AAC. Cross the street and the food and drink are immediately available unlike that walk from the AAC down to Dick's/HOB/HRC area.

Parking may be an issue in Nashville. There's a new convention center going up across the street from the arena and the construction creates its own set of headaches. It helps to keep up with which lots are easily accessible. They've been doing free parking at the football stadium with a shuttle or few block walk to the arena.

Some of the sight lines are a bit different than the AAC. You should be able to find something comparable to what you're used too ... just no Dr Pepper place in the upper corner of the Bridge.