View Single Post
Old
06-29-2012, 04:24 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddington View Post
It's not as if the kid has ever been given an actual chance to really do much of anything yet. He may have over 100 games under his belt, but he's been warming the bench and serving drinks up in the press box far more than he's actually played.

...but hey, whatevs. I've always liked Kindl - and I still think he has the potential to be a solid defenseman in this league - but, unfortunately, I'm inclined to agree; it's painfully obvious that he has no future here, so we might as well get something for him while his value is still somewhat existent. Another year of him rotting on the bench isn't going to anyone any good.
While Babcock's message was similar to the past found his comments about he believes Kindl has improved and it is time for him to be an everyday player not the worst news. Also found it worth noting he said Kindl is now 220 lbs. If that is indeed the case that means all the rumors of him working out hard in the off-season and during his press box times are paying off. That is roughly 20 lbs gained over the last couple of years, he did look much stronger this year. At 6'3" and 220 lbs with above average puck skills, a nice hard point shot that is low and accurate and his skating ability I would like to see one more chance, understand those that don't however.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote