View Single Post
Old
06-29-2012, 10:52 PM
turkinaa

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouterVille View Post
As a local card collector, just want to put in a plug to buy it from Media Cards and Sports in Media (on Baltimore Pike). They'll have the best price in the area, guaranteed, and the owner is the nicest guy in the world. Plus, it's a little old-timey card shop.

BC and Carl's are overpriced and Carl is a miserable *******, for way too many reasons to list (DO NOT BUY FROM Carl's).
Carl wasn't that bad, I've dealt with worse. I couldn't get a price from the place in Media yesterday or today, but Carl had them for 100 and BC said 125 (and they were coming in Saturday).

As for the Monto area I worked at BJ's Sportscards in Hatboro and I think he (Bob) said it would be 110 a box, give or take 10 bucks (even though all these places knew how much they paid for the stuff no one would give a set price). That's usually where I would buy my stuff if I were to buy anything (note: this is the first hockey cards I've purchased in 10 years but I also buy MTG cards so I always try to buy local). I haven't been to Knuckleball in years. He had awesome auctions.

Last edited by turkinaa: 06-29-2012 at 10:58 PM.
turkinaa is offline   Reply With Quote