View Single Post
Old
06-30-2012, 12:19 AM
Dr. Zoidberg

vCash: 500
With the market value for free agents being significantly higher than anticipated, ownership decided to focus its resources on restructuring the front office. After much persuasion by the Pegula family, we are pleased to announce that Larry Quinn will be returning for his third stint with the Sabres. He will replace Ted Black as the President.

"We simply felt that Ted was too receptive to the needs of the players and fanbase as President," Pegula said. "This breeds complacency, so we determined that a change had to be made. Larry brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Sabres family, and has always been at the vanguard of proper organizational management."

"I am pleased to to return to the Sabres family," says Larry Quinn. "I am ever more determined to bring a Stanley Cup to Buffalo. My first priority will be to install a light blue ice surface at First Niagara Center. Additionally, we will henceforth be only offering one-year contracts for our players. With the addition of Russians through the draft, we feel that it is necessary to provide continuous motivation to our team."

"I am thrilled to be working under Larry once more," Darcy Regier said at the press conference. "I have always felt more comfortable when operating with severe limitations. With the scouting budget being reduced to $200, I am free to make decisions without the distractions of other individuals."

Last edited by Dr. Zoidberg: 06-30-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Dr. Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote