View Single Post
Old
06-30-2012, 07:46 PM
theq

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalifaxDucks View Post
The concensus around most boards is Halifax is #1... And it hasn't really changed... Me thinks you're selling the D a little short, and it's especially better now with the return of KA, someone who is better than any D Moncton has. Each team seems to have its uncertainties from 5-7 on the backend (Weegar, Lovell) (McGurty, Wood?, Sweeney etc.) While the Moose lack big name talent, they're a very solid bunch, well demonstrated in this years run. I have no problem heading into a season with

KA - Gillard
Lewis - Duke
Hardie - Weegar

Is it great? No, but it's solid, which is what I want it to be... Not better than BLBs tho, which is no question #1 in my books.

Again as you pointed out, if Eichel reports it makes things better... I don't buy into Moncton being a deeper team tho.

Barbashev = Frk. Frk would almost get an edge as he has experience, and both have high ceilings. Boudreau > Lalonde and Ashley and Veilluex are pretty close. They had similar PPG, while Ashley wasn't always in the top 6 last year. And as I said the first lines are close.

Third goes to the Moose and the fourths are yet to be decided. But I don't see much that could rival Falkenham - Eichel as a start.

And goaltending. Dubeau has an edge with a Mem Cup victory, but Fucale was unreal... And I mean unreal. I assume Cam sees the need for a back-up to take pressure off Fucale so he's not seeing 72 consecutive games. Hopefully Zach will start sub 50-55 games this year, giving him more rest... And yes I suppose there's a chance of sophomore slump

And weren't you the guy who had Gatineau at #1? Lol

Veilleux and ashley are not even close..... Veilleux have such more a edge to is game compare to Ashley
6p2 210
hits that can change a game
scores
great styles
able to fight
he is a great power forward that played in defensive system at Shawinigan

theq is offline   Reply With Quote