View Single Post
Old
06-30-2012, 09:54 PM
NHL Fanatic

vCash: 500
I don't have a problem with the move per say but I don't understand the direction of the franchise. They are not building a championship contender nor are they rebuilding, they are just making moves for the sake of making moves. Although Edmonton has sucked and acquired #1 for the last three years you can see the direction the team is headed. Their young prospects are playing extremely well, they are lacking a defensive presence and goaltenders but their future is extremely bright. Give them a couple years and they will be contenders.

Calgary on the other hand needs everyone. They are such a confusing franchise. Put it this way, God forbid but what if Jarome Iginla and Kipper retired before the upcoming season what do you now think of the Calgary Flames now? We're absolutely horrible, and our prospects are just okay, no depth. This is why Flames fan especially me are so tough on Feaster because what is he really doing to improve the team. (Yeah I'm a very passionate Flames fan if you can't tell lool.)

NHL Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote