View Single Post
Old
07-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Crazy_Ike
Cookin' with fire.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorofTime View Post
Yep, this core stinks. They'll never win anything. Time to start making some trades. I was thinking

Patrick Sharp for Jonathan Bernier + Jake Muzzin (great 23 year old Defenseman trapped behind amazing Kings the glorious Stanley Cup Champions for now and always)

Patrick Kane for Tomas Plekanec + 2013 Montreal 1st. We better do this one first. Kane is an alcoholic and will be a 30 point player next year and out of the League next year. This would be a major steal. I just hope Bergevin is dumb enough to take it.

Duncan Keith for Morgan Rielly + Korbinian Holzer. Rielly has been compared to Keith. But he'll be better. He has Erik Karlsson upside. Holzer is a beast.

Brent Seabrook for Justin Schultz + Linus Omark. Wow, Schultz is the next big thing. Future Norris winner guaranteed. Omark has insane skill.

Marian Hossa for Vincent Lecavalier. Hossa has been on the team the last two years and that has clearly shown to be a recipe for failure. Lecavalier is a Cup Champion.

Jonathan Toews plus Brandon Saad for Jonathan Huberdeau. I was hoping to do a straight up swap but there's no way Florida takes that. I mean this is Jonathan freaking Huberdeau we're talking about here.

What was the point of this steaming pile?

Crazy_Ike is offline   Reply With Quote