Thread: Speculation: Alexander Semin
View Single Post
Old
07-01-2012, 04:57 PM
ThePsychicSaw

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanNucks View Post
I was gonna type this exact response. Detroit is well known for reclamation projects. They've revived a lot of careers.

Semin is not a reclamation project though. He's an uncoachable, selfish winger who can score. I could see him going to Detroit, but I wouldn't expect much difference in his play.
Can you ****? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Semin was the mvp of the caps when backstrom went down under a defensive system of Hunter's that ignoramus' like you pinned him for failing miserably in.

You know why that is? Because he is the best playmaker behind backstrom. And his negative, to some, is he is the opposite of selfish. He is selfless, he is always setting up others. The problem people had was he wasn't being selfish enough.

So **** you swine, you're just another cliche xenophobic donkey joining in on the falsely distributed bashing.

Semin's numbers are equal to that of parises, and he accomplished that as a second line winger, diminished time, and no talent on his line 95 percent of the time.

He is an elite first line winger that has plays a skilled defensive game.he is a great two way forward.

So I'll say it one last time, **** you have no idea what you and anyone akin to your thinking are talking about