View Single Post
Old
07-01-2012, 05:37 PM
DenGC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
I actually like the name Copenhagen Classic since it's an abbrivation....(Classic it's more like Tuborg though - more Gentofte than Copenhagen).
Thats some heavy KHL line up you make there......that would take some BIG money to gather a team like that! Some interesting choices of playing Morten Madsen as center and having Kirill Starkov on a fourth line. Like that you have faith in Frederik Storm. Thomas Spelling i would think would be lost to NA...i would put Kirill Starkov on that 3rd line spot instead and then have Jesper "A" Jensen on the fourth line. He is too good just to be an extra! Some really quality defence there, but again don't really see Oliver Lauridsen in Europe. His body is definitely for NHL/AHL.

Interesting that you also but a farm team together. It would certainly also by quite good for the danish league! Why you only want danish players to move between farm league and KHL team? What if its a danish bred foreign league player like Kirill Starkov, how would he be catagorized?
But but... owned by Carlsberg. (nice save eh???

I believe Carlsbergs last sponsorship deal with Liverpool FC was aprox. 8,6mill EUR a season. How would that compare against some of the other KHL teams sponsorship deals?

About Morten Madsen, I believe he started out as a center and I really like his size in front of the net.
Frederik Storm, is the new Niclas Hardt. I like
Jesper Jensen, maybe you are right but the KHL is a lot stronger than the level of play he has experienced before. Plus the number of games in the KHL, and with the amount of travel, Im expecting injuries.
Spelling/starkov, first he has to succeed. I dont see ever making it as a 3-4liner in the NHL. So the question is, can he make the top-6?
Lauridsen, also has a long way to go, we'll just have to wait and see where he ends up.

I only put danish players, so that some of the youngsters could get a smell of the action. (probably should have clarified it with those who holds a danish passport).

DenGC is offline   Reply With Quote