View Single Post
Old
07-01-2012, 09:04 PM
HCH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Kept wanting to have Desjardins back, so I'm extremely happy. Is obviously an improvement to what we had in Hamilton, though that wasn't hart but CD is obvioiusly much better. Somehow, I still feel that CD should get a shot at being a backup in the NHL. Not sure what he has done wrong in the small periods of time he was asked to do the job. He did nothing wrong.

Don't care about Blunden, fits well in Hamilton. And I guess will be okay as a callup. You always, as a fan, prefer a fresh start from a new face when you know that the guy will never be better than what you've seen, but I guess Carrière had his say and they really don't have the energy or time, as a new group, to seek the rest of the league and see what was better. They went with what they knew best and knew that Blunden did a relatively good job. Good enough for them.

But, I have to say that what Hamilton would have needed is an offensive vet à la Alex Picard. That's fine in the net now, but offensively, it's way too young for my liking.
I figured you would like the Desjardins signing. It certainly can't hurt. That is going to be an interesting team in Hamilton

HCH is offline   Reply With Quote