View Single Post
Old
07-02-2012, 12:21 AM
nyrmike88
Bless this MESS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingWantsCup View Post
I forgot who tweeted this but he has 21 suitors. Whitney just got two years at $4.5M per. That set the bar and I don't see him signing for less in either years or salary given how many teams are interested.
yes you are probably right, and i do agree that the bar has been set by that signing, but I read an article off yardbarker.com, that noted jagr saying "He will always have a soft spot for the NYR, and what they did for his career when everybody gave up on him, the nyr and most impotantly the garden faithfull fans are what brought him to believe in himself again" Also i don't think it is all about money for him, because he has pleanty of it, if it was money he wouldn't have signed with philly last year because he had better offers on the table from both nhl and khl teams...for him its about where he can win maybe a last championship and where he would enjoy finishing his career...The rangers def proved they have what it takes to go all the way last season if the right parts oil together...