Old
07-02-2012, 07:54 AM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
My suggestion would be to drop Engqvist from the list, since it appears he won't be under contract and he turns 25 in Dec so he's up there in age. (although we do keep his rights for 3 years)

As for guys to add to the list, I'd look at the group of Didier, Schultz, Hudon, Pateryn as I'd say all should end up being top 20 prospects or real close to (I haven't worked on a new ranking till I get a better feel for the '12 class, so I don't know where everyone will fit but imo they are among the best that aren't on the current list (although I wouldn't have Avtsin on the board as he was easily one of the worst players in Hamilton last season, but perhaps this will be his year) Nash is tough to rank after missing an entire year with a major injury so I need to see how he looks and if the injury hampers him at all. Sullivan is also a tough one since I only saw him once and it was in the USHS, granted you don't go to top programs like BC unless you can play so I'm really looking foward to seeing what he can do.
I was flirting with the idea of taking Engqvist out of the poll. He was there to begin but now that he has gone to Russia, its safe to say he won't qualify as a prospect if he comes back.

Avtsin is on the board because of how highly he ranked on it the last two seasons. I expect him to fall in the rankings but I started the board keeping in mind the previous rankings.