View Single Post
Old
07-02-2012, 11:41 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
I was flirting with the idea of taking Engqvist out of the poll. He was there to begin but now that he has gone to Russia, its safe to say he won't qualify as a prospect if he comes back.

Avtsin is on the board because of how highly he ranked on it the last two seasons. I expect him to fall in the rankings but I started the board keeping in mind the previous rankings.
Yea I don't think we will see Engqvist back any time soon. Trunev is another I don't think we will be seeing any time over here either but at least he's younger.

It was so bad for Avtsin he was easily getting outplayed by guys like Schultz, Nattinen and even Berger, granted he was younger but for it being his 2nd season in North America and to actually look worse as the season wore on is never good. But perhaps with the new coaching staff in Hamilton he will finally figure things out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
Thrower? Sorry, again, I can't agree with the masses. I think I'd put Dietz, Bournival, and probably Bozon all ahead of him. Everyone really loves that name...
I've only seen Thrower twice, but I keep hearing that he was better then Dietz this season despite how good Dietz was. Personally I'd have Bennett over all defensemen not named Beaulieu/Tinordi but I've seen a lot more of him then any of the CHL D prospects.