View Single Post
Old
11-30-2003, 12:26 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsytrid1
Our PP did look out of sync there in the 3rd but overall our PP has been pretty good. Legwand to Hall on the PP against the Jax, so that line is producing both on PP and 5-5. Don't know why one would want to break that line up right now.
The Hall goal against the Jackets was 5 on 5. I don't think Hartnell, Legwand, or Hall has scored a powerplay goal since that line has been together. The line has just not clicked on the powerplay from what I've seen. Our powerplay vs Boston was some of the worst powerplay I've ever seen. Obviously, Trotz feels the same way. In the BJs game, the Vowel Line got more powerplay time, and not surprisingly, a powerplay goal.

Quote:
I think you're so used to losing ( not you personally, but the teams you follow), that you need a loser to cheer for.
No, I'm just not the sugarcoating type of guy. Ya, we won, but it sure wasn't pretty. If we play well (win or lose), I'll give the team credit. If we play bad (win or lose), I'll point it out. We played bad vs Boston. IMO, the only guy that deserves any credit for the game is Vokoun.