View Single Post
Old
07-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Liberati0n*
Full Hammock

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalsCupFantasy
Misdirection.....Hilarious. What's negative is you constantly harassing other posters with this crap. Debate the topic kid, not your personal agenda.
Just a few of your more recent posts in the Semin's Future thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCF
Glad the hardline Semin fans are buying into each others BS....it helps keep the delusions alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCF
LOL...funny. Nice Stargate reference. They're fighting for their favorite player. I can't blame them even if it is misplaced. And you're right, every time Semin has a good game, we'll get the same 3-5 posters chiming in on it. Similarly, if McPhee doesn't replace him with adequate production, we'll hear about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCF
Sometimes I wonder if you can even follow your own convoluted logic....

What ARE you arguing for at this point honestly? Do you want a last breath of respect for Semin before he leaves town? Sure seems like we're all spinning our wheels here explaining what everyone knows to a few Semin fans who refuse to accept it (or just have blinders on).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCF
As any REAL Caps fan does....

There are fans of players and fans of teams. I can tell you what most of us are and what a handful of posters here are. Many arriving after #8 did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCF
Kids know it all....go figure. I seem to remember that from my days in college too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCF
Of course, Semin singlehandedly makes every other player on the ice with him a Superstar. I can't believe nobody stepped up and offered a big trade for this one of a kind player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCF
Please Millhaus, quit while you're behind.