View Single Post
Old
07-02-2012, 01:17 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Never understood the hate for Bouillon. He showed up to play every night, was physical , had the courage to take on tough guys , blocked shots ... he always made it difficult for the other team to skate in the zone and we need that. Weber can be a better ''hockey player'' in the sense of skills, but bouillon just brings so much more to the table , especially in a supportive role. So unless Weber is your GO TO guy on the PP, and that hockey becomes a non contact sport, you're wayyyy better off having bouillon penciled in the lineup.

Trotz and Poile have had only good words for him, and the memories I have of him here are all positive, he was one of the few to show he cared every night. He is a small guy with a big heart, and his Disney dream return here is going to be that extra motivation he needs to prove a lot of people wrong, once again.

Sometimes I ask myself if the unfounded, bitter comments on him aren't racists (picture a couple of grumpy guys from westmount that are saddened to see ANOTHER franco onboard)... some here seem like they could write a book on how bouillon isn't good ... but when you look at the arguments ... there's nothing to show for it... ''he can't pass'' is the best thing they came up with in 10 years, and it comes from people who venerate hall gill. hypocrites.

Last edited by THE HOFF: 07-02-2012 at 01:50 PM.
THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote