View Single Post
Old
11-30-2003, 01:42 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
so has ronning. oates was just recently signed. thomas was recently signed. yushkevich and tverdovksy had to go make much less money overseas. houlder is jobless. the market stinks right now, and no one wants to take anyone on if they don't have to. the first quarter of the season is typically slow, as teams figure out what they have and what they need. as i said, the lightning are my favorite team in the east(i've been a fan since they acquired khabby, my favorite goalie) and i got to see a lot of neckar in the past couple of years. he plays a very similar game to skratch, and all he really gives up is the occasional offense, though i think neckar is a better passer. the bottom line..i wouldn't trade any of our current defenseman(that have been starting in the past few weeks) for skrastins, save allison...and he's probably not long for the team.
Well, I guess we'll see. If Neckar is better than Skrastins, I'll be very pleased. Guys like Ronning and Oates were holding out for more money.

IMO, I'd take Skrastins over Brookbank, Allsion, Kloucek, York, Eaton, and Hamhuis at this point.