View Single Post
Old
07-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Janko Unchained
Flames CBA Guy

vCash: 0
I'd rather kill myself, but if I was held at gun point... I'd rather cheer for the Oilers than the Canucks. You asked me this question 10 years ago, I might have said Canucks over the Oilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
You might as well put a gun to my groin and ask me which nut I want to keep.

I'll say the Canucks. As much as I hate to admit it, but they're the more respectable organization. They've been competitive for a long time and they do things right minus a few things here and there. Oilers treat players poorly (ie, Souray), they treat their fans bad (ie, pubically funded arena) and if any organization is rocking the old boys club, it's the Oilers with their Lowe and McTavish management.
That's fair. I actually kind of like the job Mike Gillis has done for his players, at least from the outside looking in. But you look at it team vs team... I'd sooner cheer for Edmonton. I love Eberle, and he alone would make it worth it over a combination of the Sedins, Bieksa, Kesler and Burrows. The only three Canucks I've had respect that have played there the over the last decade were Naslund, Linden and Sami Salo.

Janko Unchained is online now   Reply With Quote