View Single Post
Old
04-15-2006, 01:13 PM
JrHockeyFan

vCash: 500
Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by STS44
No denying Frank Redikers last injury was serious and a tough break .... I too thought they would move him out and bring in someone who maybe wasn't playing much in the minor leagues - kinda like Luch Aquino in returning to Brampton. Guess hockey like life in general is full of good breaks and bad - unfortunately this is one that has hurt the team as they could have fulfilled a vital need with someone who would have been in the lineup every game .... Who knows when/if Rediker will come back and if he does how long will he remain healthy ....
When the Knights dealt McCready/Ferry for Pelech it kind of threw me for a loop. I am happy they have Pelech but it seemed a strange move with rediker in and out of the lineup. They were down to 5 D guys at one point there and Pelech hurt.

If Rediker comes back and helps that group move the puck out of the zone more reliably, it will be worth having him around.

I feel sorry for the kid. The last couple of years have been very unkind to him while the team has prospered. He seems like a decent sort of guy when interviewed.