View Single Post
Old
07-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Kimota
CONTROL THE BEAST

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talks to Goalposts View Post
That's fine. I don't require you to agree with me either. But I think you believe in a fairy tale that getting these kind of guys will have significant effects on how the top players perform. That the impact of having these guys is storytelling and folklore, confirmation bias and tiger proof rocks. Most of all.,I think this is something people believe because its what their forefathers taught us and is constantly repeated rather than thinking about it for ourselves.

But you don't have to get that.
Do you watch hockey? Especially the Habs' games? Have you seen the effect Staubitz had on our club last year, how all our players became more courageous? How all of them praised him? The Habs looked like a different club. Certainly you cannot deny that. This has happened. No folklore. Now this must happen again but on a larger squale. The boys must feel like when they go to war, they have all the big guns to be able to do what they want to do. Prust was the first move. Hopefully others will join in down the line too. And maybe the Habs will have something ressembling a team sooner than later.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote