View Single Post
Old
07-03-2012, 04:41 PM
  #25
JPurp26
Registered User
 
JPurp26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Country: United States
Posts: 5,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceni View Post
Doan said he won't sign anything before 8th July.
That's ok. He's set a deadline for his decision. We all know when he's gonna tell us, where he's gonna play.

But Parise / Suter are different. They have no deadline, they can sign anytime. If Parise or suter would say "Ok, I'm NOT gonna tell you my decisioN before the 8th July" then it would be ok for me, becouse I could focus on other things.

I hate how Suter / Parise handle their UFA status.

If they continue with that pokerplay about their contracts for another week, I just hope the sabres stay away from them and are out of the race. They're both starting to annoy me.
if them waiting means they would sign with us then by all means wait, but realistically that won't happen so them signing sooner rather then later to open up the market would be nice

JPurp26 is offline