View Single Post
Old
07-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Tone King
Atomic Punk

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
Hahaha, really? Because I defend Stalberg from the usual haters, I therefore must "love him?" Why does everything have to be an extreme all the time? People's mindsets are truly that childish?

He's a 20-goal scorer - all at even strength - for peanuts (right now) who has improved tremendously since coming to Chicago.

A trade involving Stalberg is definitely fine if it improves the team. That is the very definition of a tradeable asset... that doesn't mean he's trash that we should throw away because, say, Brandon Saad might replace his production. If during the year Saad earns a chance ahead of Stalberg, then by all means give him the shot. Otherwise...
Or if Stalberg's value is high enough to land the acceptable #2 center that this team still needs, then sure.
I think we can agree to disagree. I believe he is a bit overrated and you think otherwise. And we agree on a trade if it improves the team. Is that such a bad thing?

Trying to change people's opinions is often a futile endeavor. I wouldn't get so bent out of shape over it. This is a sports forum and everyone has an opinion on something. So Relax Francis.