Old
07-03-2012, 04:26 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darko View Post
Why?

Nets are about to trade for Dwight Howard for Lopez, Brooks and bunch of picks. They might have a good team next year but watch Howard walk out on them for nothing.

As for Howard. What a hell happened to him. He was such a well liked player and person but seems to have gone off the rails in past 12 months. Staying, going, then staying again, demanding trades etc. He's turned into 1 of the biggest whiners.
Has nothing to do with Howard.

1) I'm from Brooklyn.

2) I ****ing hate James Dolan and what he's done to my team. Thankfully he leaves the Rangers pretty much alone, but he has ****ed up my Knicks to a fare-thee-well. With everything that has gone on over the last decade, culminating in the undercutting of Donnie Walsh and the overpayment for Melo last year, it's come down to a last straw. The best things about the Knicks now are Lin and Shumpert. Today I've read reports that make it look like one or both might be gone in Dolan's petulant little 13-year-old-like quest to acquire his favorite stars. If that happens I'm done. Hell, I'm already kinda rooting for the Nets in addition to the Knicks.