View Single Post
Old
07-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Marotte Marauder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marotte Marauder View Post
I really don't know what you are referencing here although you post it often enough that I had to check. Bear with me here.

Toews went out Feb 20 to the end of season-22 games-not 17.

The first 17 games- if you're fixated on some lucky number or something- Stalberg had 7 points. (.42 ppg) The total 22 games without Toews-Stalberg had 11 points-(.50ppg)

Season total 43 points in 79 games (.54 ppg)

Maybe you meant 3 goals in the first 17 games? Combined with 4 assists, kinda like his season ratio and pace, eh?

So where is this great falloff?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Ike View Post
You're right... it was 21 games, not 17. 2 points in 18.

Feb 10 (or 2 if you prefer) to Mar 9. A 12 point pace. Kinda like his career playoff ratio and pace, eh?

The great "catalyst". Lol.

Now, did you really miss that, or were you hoping I wouldn't look? Just because I was posting from my phone doesn't mean I can't get the laptop out if I need to.
I STILL don't know what you're talking about, do you? Are you using a Canadian calendar or something? Maybe you should replece the gerbil with a mouse? Just trying to figure you out.

Here you go, your dates, games played and stats are off unless you inadvertantly just selected the worst 17 game stretch for Stalberg. If so, it had nothing to do with Toews being out of the lineup with a concussion, now did it?

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id...12012&view=log