View Single Post
Old
07-03-2012, 08:16 PM
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus

vCash: 500
Since I made veiled references to a more ornately animated avatar that I could've used for sponsors had I not gotten rid of the template, I'll offer up this special sponsor perk instead:

"System Flashback" avatars, using a take on the standard 12 prospect design, but featuring the players on the Sharks roster who were drafted/signed by the Sharks. So that means no Joe Thornton or Brent Burns or anything like that, unless I decide to go down that route later. I dunno. I think there's enough options anyway.

These are still 125x125 because I started with the original template and found that I couldn't make them work without being over 20kb. I also didn't want to break up the uniformity of having all avatars the same size.

but enough of my ramblings. I know you guys are just here for the avatars.

Justin BraunRyane CloweLogan CoutureJason DemersAndrew DesjardinsThomas Greiss
Patrick MarleauDouglas MurrayJoe PavelskiBrad StuartM-E VlasicTommy Wingels

this is the same set that is found in post #3, so don't bother checking for differences. and remember these will only work for sponsors/mods. They are too big for regular users and I can't shrink them without ruining the quality.

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent."

Sorry, I am not taking signature requests at this time.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote