View Single Post
Old
07-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Laus723
Future Now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthiasitchy View Post
I know but Laus you know me! NO patience!!
Lol, I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlfan9191 View Post
We are worse defensively IMO. And I'm in a state of panic about our offense. We already couldn't score and now we're even worse. Not to mention Theodore is a year older and I'm certainly not expecting Clemmenson to be anywhere near as good as he was last season. We may need Huberdeau to learn quick and Markstrom to come in and go on a hot streak if we want to have any chance of not being a lottery team. I was extremely critical of Versteeg last year because he was streaky all year and I went as far as saying I think we should just let him go and find a replacement. But seeing the free agent list now, I'm thinking we should do anything at all costs to lock him up long term.
Yeah, but there's no need to panic. FA is being held prisoner right now while Parise and Suter figure things out. If other teams were active (not just here and there), I'd be annoyed, but I do trust Tallon.

For a decade we have had incompetence here, we've got someone who knows what he's doing, give him more than 3 days guys. Pleeeeease!!!