View Single Post
Old
07-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by topched View Post
Definitely, I just don't think he could ever be involved in any trade for a valuable player.

Connolly has even or slightly negative value right now on the market. Certainly there will be the opportunity to move him to a team who may have missed out on some secondary FA pieces and are willing to take a chance on him and the one year left on his contract.

Our centre depth is pretty good right now, good enough that moving Connolly wouldn't even hurt our lineup.
Okay maybe hoping Connolly+ for Ryan is a bit out there, just a gut feeling. We have done some trades with Anaheim recently that makes me believe it may just happen haha.

Out current center depth I think has him playing on the wing unless he all of a sudden finds chemistry with Kessel and Lupul and moves up to the first line. Teams I think will be calling trying to get him for cheap. In the end I have that feeling where if he gets traded for one main piece with Connolly being the main piece going the other way, it will be for a half decent to good prospect.