View Single Post
Old
07-04-2012, 08:31 AM
ULF_55
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplatepressure View Post
From my understanding C Wilson also played 4th line winger minutes. Gaustad, Fisher, Spaling and Legwand were their 4 primary Centers. Wilson averaged 16 minutes a game and scored 35 pts.

NHL.com stats have him producing with very similar TOI stats players as Tyler Ennis, although Ennis played 20 games less, Maxine Talbot although Talbot played 20 games more, Dan Cleary (+10~ games), M Samuelsson (-10~ games), Peter Sykora....

who really knows. I think the book really is out on him, but he sure hasn't been used down the middle often.
Kadri is a year younger than C.Wilson, and Wilson has been in the NHL for 2 years, scored 16 last year, 15 this year.

So is the book on Kadri that he's a bust, since the book is out on Wilson?

Maybe I misinterpreted your comment, but it sounds like Wilson has topped out in your eyes, yet Kadri wasn't even good enough to make one of the worst teams in the league. Doesn't that make Kadri a bust?

I know it is easy to look at Leafs' draft picks and see the upside and to look at other players and only see the downside, but it doesn't work that way.

Vaive and Ludzik on collapse, and Phaneuf.