View Single Post
Old
07-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Bleedred
Dainius Zubrus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nona weisbaum View Post
So Parise finally plays for a team that has playoff success after being frustrated for years with getting knocked out in early rounds. His solution is to sign with Minnesota when winning is one of his main priorities? He's either chasing money or just really ****ing stupid because he's going to have to start from scratch again to help build that team up to contender status.

Who really knows wtf is going on. Wouldn't surprise me in the least though if Suter and Parise were a package deal at this point.
Agreed on everything. This is simply about money, and Suter if he plays for that garbage team. They are a PLAYOFF team at best with those two. Playoff contending team. Not Championship team. If they suck, and he goes there he's got no one to blame, but his self for signing with a perennial loser. I would rather see him go to Pittsburgh cause at least they are a contender every year. It might sit with me better in my conscience that he went there to play for a winner, and to play with Crosby, and Malkin. Other than that I know many of you disagree, and would be happy if he didn't stay in the division, but that's just my take.

Prediction on how many Wild fans will be over when he signs? They were crawling all over the place before free agency began!