View Single Post
Old
07-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Panteras
perennial loser

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
Let's see what bjugstad decides...ithe buzz on him is phenominal and nhl ready; but if he goes gopher again ( and I wouldn't blame him)

The contradictory " we want to give juniors room so we won't overpay ufas" while on the other hand resigning clemmer Because "we don't want to rush our junior goalie" really confuses me.

Yes I know the "goalies need more time " adage just don't buy it with all of Markstroms experience. I guess it is all convenient spin.

3 months to watch all is unfold!!!
I'm up for giving youngsters a shot, been saying it for the longest time now that this organization doesn't take enough risks ..in my opinion Markstrom should be the backup for next season simple as that...I mean what will happen season after next? Markie and Clemmer? Wtf, doesn't make sense...the whole point was to put Markstrom as a backup to a guy like Theodore and not throw him on the fire in his first full season as a starter...well season after next if he comes up either he'll be a backup to Clemmensen (Clemms a starter lolsssss) or be a starter already (wait didn't we want to groom him first wtf?) doesn't make sense me either

Panteras is offline   Reply With Quote