View Single Post
Old
07-04-2012, 02:01 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
I would hope not, and would be shocked if so. Personally I like the idea of Tinordi, Beaulieu, Ellis, Leblanc (hopefully), Gallagher, Bournival, Holland, Quailer, Nattinen, Pateryn all developing in the AHL at the same time as first or second year pros. A number of them could very well end up being impact players for the Habs in the not too disant future. It's an unusally big group of youth/inexerperience to have playing at the same time but should be interesting to see how it pans out as you would hope as they improve/progress that they can help each other out and it could be huge for team chemistry down the road when he have the bulk of these kids as NHL regulars.

I assume the Habs are going to struggle next season, so I'd rather see this group work together in Hamilton in what is hopefully a winning environment, whereas on the Habs it could get ugly if the team repeats last seasons record.
Like you say Montreal having these prospects "all of them" playing together in the AHL and winning will be a huge benefit to them and the Habs when they all graduate to the Canadiens.It can only be a good thing for their development and Bergevin has covered the Habs openings so this can be accomplished.