Old
07-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke3026 View Post
And let's see what kind of player is 8 to 10 years from now. He'll go from 70 points a year to 50 and still be a 7.5mil cap hit. Good luck with all THAT.
Yep, he definitely won't be able to keep this up into his mid thirties like the Wild fans will expect. I don't expect him to be a P/G player next season, and I'm not convinced the Wild will be a playoff team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Nieds work ethic View Post
The bolded part is what shocks me the most. He never ****ing cared at all. He just wanted to crawl into a comfort zone and enjoy mediocre results playing with Suter. The winning part was never that important to him. **** him, he's a hypocrite for the ages.
He might be rationalising it to himself that he can be the foundation for a winner on his hometown team, but he threw away a better chance to do it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I said it on July 1st just sever ties. We could have had Hudler, or Parenteau. I disagree that $16 million over 4 years was bad for them.
This might be the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day, and I just heard Zach Parise tell me he's a loyal guy after walking away from this team.

Hudler and Parenteau are overpaid, and they aren't difference makers. I have no problem with the fact that we "missed out" on them.