View Single Post
Old
07-05-2012, 12:50 AM
BringTheReign

vCash: 500
Cup Parade and Rally Video

Hey guys,

I know this is late, but I'm absolutely awful at video editing and have been busy with work this summer after college let out. As an intro, my name is Travis and I've been a Kings fan since I was born as my dad has been a fan since he saw his first game in '75. Although we could not manage to get tickets to any of the playoff games this year due to time/money, we swore we would not miss the Cup Parade and Rally. I got lucky and was given 2 tickets by a kind member of the LGK boards (KOPI! PEVS! you rock!) and went wholeheartedly excited.

I have to say, I balled my eyes out watching the Kings finally lift the Cup, but I got the same feeling being at the parade and the rally. This time, it wasn't just because of the Cup, it was because of the overwhelming pride I felt as a Kings fan. I don't know most of you personally, but more than ever I felt like I was there with 250,000 family members, not just 250,000 other fans.

While there, I took plenty of video and pictures using my helmet-mounted GoPro and my Nikon Coolpix AW100. The video was mostly pretty bad quality, so this video is just a simple compilation of the pictures.

Hope you enjoy!

BringTheReign is offline   Reply With Quote