View Single Post
Old
07-05-2012, 10:29 AM
ClemQ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometothebigshow2 View Post
And i could say im a scout for the Winnipeg Jets, but you don't have to believe me. To let you know you are not giving out your name, and location if you tell us who you scout for. Some teams have over 10 scouts so it wouldnt narrow it down any on who you are. But if you dont tell us, how can we believe you? Youre not telling us anything other than who you scout for.. But i dont believe it so dont bother making something up..
i do scout, i am from atlantic canada, and no, teams dont have 10 scouts. it shows how much you know about the business. most teams in the Q have 1 scout for atlantic canada. Some have 1 in each province, but, only a few teams. (PEI, Moncton, Halifax, Bathurst, to name a few) Some teams dont have a scout in atlantic canada. (shawinagan, Rouyn, Val d'or, drummondville, as examples)
NHL teams generally have 1 scout responsible for the Q, or 1 for the Q, and 1 for Atlantic canada, which also covers CIS hockey and the Q. There's your lesson on the business for today....come back for more tomorrow

ClemQ is offline   Reply With Quote