Thread: Trade Proposals
View Single Post
Old
07-05-2012, 10:38 AM
welcometothebigshow2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemQ View Post
its amazing to me to know that fans of the wildcats know that their picks are already better than all the picks from the teams mentionned above!!!! there's no value to any of those players unless the teams actually have a need for defensemen and they havent drafted any! For example: what has Belliveau proven?? he played 3 games, very limited ice time, and he struggled in midget AAA this year. Most scouts and coaches thought he played better last year as a 15yr old in midget. And wildcats scouts admitted to drafting him because they thought he would become another Pierre Durepos - a player who is on the fringe of being drafted one year, and a first rounder the next. They gambled he would develop and have a great year. It hasnt happened. I know the kid and his parents very well. I hope he devellops in a great player, but, saying he's Q calibre!!! come on!! Why would all those teams want him for example, instead of giving their own picks a chance??? i love debating, but keep it realistic.
I never said that he would play on those teams and i said one of those teams. If your telling me he couldnt play on the PEI Rocket or Victoriaville Tigres next year you've gotta be crazy. But anyways, like I've said before, I am not a fan of any team in the Q, I just enjoy tracking players development. But I have had enough with this argument so I will stop trying..

welcometothebigshow2 is offline   Reply With Quote