View Single Post
Old
07-05-2012, 11:22 AM
BVicious

vCash: 50
Feaster is kind of a genius in a way...

Backlund - Feaster called him out and said he needs to be better. He publicly called him out an is now playing hard to get with that contract. Now, I know Backlund loves it in Calgary, his GF is from here and he wants to stay. This is Feaster way of getting that 'contract' year out of him. Which is why he will offer a 1 yr deal to get the most out of him.

Wideman - cheaper than Carle, tad more than Garrison. Great deal and could he already produces more than our own Dmen.

Hudler - decent signing. Term is a bit long but from what I hear, he is an amazing teammate. Feaster is staying true to changing the culture. Helm's GF is from Winnipeg and my buddy spent some time with him this week. He asked about losing Lindstrom and Hudler, and he said Hudler is a way bigger loss than a lot of Media or Fans understand. That's a positive sign.

Cervanka - cant comment but low-risk high reward.

Feaster is doing great things. Hired the right coach for this group. Hired Gelinas which is awesome. Brought the right guys so far for the culture change, an he isn't afraid to make hockey trades.

I like this guy. He is doing exactly what I had hoped.

BVicious is offline   Reply With Quote