View Single Post
Old
07-05-2012, 04:05 PM
bobbyt91*
you must quote me :P

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne Endeavor View Post
This deal only happens at the deadline, if at all. Markov needs to show not only can he stay healthy but that his game has not deteriorated.
This^^^^ The Habs shouldn't move Markov now at all. Hope he stays unbroken and move him at the deadline before he breaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsterix View Post
I didn't say he was a sure shot, far from there.

I think that the embarrassment is on you buddy for not being able to make the difference between a guy who is injury-prone (see Salo) and a guy who has had a couple of serious injuries making him miss several games (see Markov and Cole).

But hey, whatever.
WOW how can you honestly believe that?? Its pretty simple Markov plays-gets hurt-gets better-plays again-gets hurt and so on=injury prone. Only a Habs fan How is it that Leafs fans have this bad rap??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Brisebois View Post
since when will prospects be enough to ditch our best D?
Super HOMER^^^^ Again astounded that Leaf fans are considered the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Brisebois View Post
Are you missing the point that detroit has nothing to trade that is equal to his diminished value?

This is the post I'm going to use when some one tries to say Leaf fans are the worst, sorry but the worst HOMERS I have seen are Hab and EDM fans. Sorry but Thats my opinion .

In closing Markov's value is almost a negative right now due to the $$ and his fragile nature but if he shows his injuries are behind him and he has a few yrs left then his value shoots up to top 10-15 D in the NHL

bobbyt91* is offline   Reply With Quote