View Single Post
Old
07-05-2012, 07:34 PM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGYPUKSUX View Post
I'd check your stats again. If Byron were such a dynamic player he would not be way behind Nemisz in scoring for the Heat. I would also think he would sport a better +/- if he were the better defensive player. I'm not seeing anything that would indicate Byron being a more important prospect, or a better prospect, especially with the signing. That was a last chance to prove something contract.

Also, You'd take word of Marc Crawford over that of the coach of the Heat and AGM of the Flames?
Never said that just said he saw what I saw. I put no faith in +- unless you believe Sarich is a better defenseman than Jbo as he has a +-. He also wasn't put in the same oppurtunites I saw abour 7 or 8 heat games this year and every game Byron was the best all around player. Also Byron had a ppg of .54 on the heat while Nemisz had ppg of .56 really he isn't drastically behind at all. He has also produced better in the Nhl than Nemisz and clearly Feaster believes he is the better player as he has been called up for more games than Nemisz.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote