View Single Post
Old
07-05-2012, 07:03 PM
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGleninator View Post
Never said that just said he saw what I saw. I put no faith in +- unless you believe Sarich is a better defenseman than Jbo as he has a +-. He also wasn't put in the same oppurtunites I saw abour 7 or 8 heat games this year and every game Byron was the best all around player. Also Byron had a ppg of .54 on the heat while Nemisz had ppg of .56 really he isn't drastically behind at all. He has also produced better in the Nhl than Nemisz and clearly Feaster believes he is the better player as he has been called up for more games than Nemisz.
Byron is a year older, and is much smaller.

Those are the two biggest factor's as to why I believe Nemo is the better prospect. Nemisz has also statistically continued to progress at the AHL level while Byron kind of fell of the wagon last year production wise.

Also defensively I think Nemisz is better from the games I have seen, which again is probably due to his size and strength.

I would not be surprised to see both these players get off to a red hot start in Abbotsford and get NHL time before the 2nd half of the season.

HighLifeMan is offline   Reply With Quote