For what I deem important to the depth of the big club next season-

In
Asham
Pyatt

Out
Prust
Feds
Mitchell

I think we are a tad worse, or at best even. Still a lot left to be done but so far its been a meh summer with a struggle to upgrade. IMO losing Prust and Feds hurts more then just losing two bottom forwards. I think they were both very big in the room. With the chemistry this team had last season both of these guys would be near the top of my keeper lists.

Feds I can live with but losing Prust hurts. No blame is assigned though, he got paid and he was way to expensive, good move by both sides. But losing him is the biggest story thus far for me and thats why i feel we aren't as good as last year at this moment. I just feel like he was one of those Cally-tenacious-type guys that fit in so well with the character of the team and sometimes just having them around and not even playing makes a difference. But things can change in a heartbeat. I actually have faith in management, but Im getting the feeling that the next move or two could prove to be very influential (one way or another) towards the success of the team for the near future.

Right now the Rangers need to get another shooter, big time. I have a feeling AA is out. Despite my love for the guy he continually gets knocked off the puck in the big spot, i can deal with losing him though you'll most likely pay for it on the defensive side of the puck. If he's part of a deal and we get back a stick back i make the deal. Dubinsky i don't give up on jusy yet, even though I gotta admit i feel like it sometimes. He can slot into the 3rd line with another top forward in the lineup (and move up before Gabby gets back to fill in) and if gets back into form he can be the guy you need to pot 20-25 down there.

Last edited by HockeyBasedNYC: 07-05-2012 at 10:04 PM.