View Single Post
Old
07-06-2012, 02:55 AM
centcougar07

vCash: 50
Trading Butch doesn't make sense for a couple reasons. One, what we would get for him would be ridiculously inadequate to what his real value is. When he's healthy, and obviously that's a big when... And secondly, He's a fantastic 2nd line player, capable of putting up 70 points with the talent that will be on this team next year. If someone is the odd man out here, its Cullen. He could be of value to a team looking for a middle six centerman with leadership qualities. Although I would hate to see Cullen leave because he's one of my favorite guys, he would be the one out IMO. Brodzy is the PERFECT third line center IMO. Gritty, hard working with a bit of skill and scoring ability. A really good two way guy. Mitchell and Clutter or maybe Zucker are perfect on his wings. Can you imagine a Mitchell-Brodzy-Zucker line? That's an awful lot of speed combined with grit and skill. Cullen is too good to be a fourth liner. He could be on the second line but then where does Granlund go? Or Seto? I think it's clear that some changes have to be made, but we'll see.

centcougar07 is offline   Reply With Quote